Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Conference Journals

 
Just before General Conference I stumbled upon this little jewel from Colette at My Computer is My Canvas.  A printable Conference journal with designs for him OR her.  I love it!  I quickly downloaded it from her ETSY site and sent it off to the print shop via email.  (Don't you just LOVE modern technology?)  I asked them to copy the front and back cover onto their heaviest stock available then laminate both for durability.  The inner pages come two to a page.  I had them printed on regular stock but double-sided.  With Colette's printable you can insert as many pages as you desire.  I had them put in 25 double-sided pages for a total of 50 pages in each journal, then had them cut and spiral bound.  Finished size is 5.5" x 8.5". Total price for the 4 journals was $16 (not including the purchase from Colette's site).  Not bad.  My mission companions daughter just went into the MTC so I had a set made for her and her companion and Matt and his.  Thanks Colette!

1 comment:

  1. I love it, Cherylann!!! :) Makes me so excited that you got such great use out of the journals, thank you for sharing this post!

    ReplyDelete