Saturday, March 31, 2012

Girl Scout Cookies

     Who doesn't love Girl Scout Cookies?  There can't be that many who don't love to see those girls in green sashes.  A sure sign that spring is on it's way.  I can't tell you how many 'No Soliciting - except for Girl Scouts' signs that I see on doors around town.  Last year I committed a major faux pas.  I ordered lots of Girl Scout Cookies for the missionaries and one box each of Thin Mints, Samoa's and Trefoil's.  The family practically went on STRIKE!!  This year I more than doubled our order...actually I quintupled last year's order...is quintupled a word?  Walking in the door you should have seen those cute little faces drop when they saw three boxes of Girl Scout Cookies thinking that they would all be sent out to missionaries.  My 'Super Mom' status has been reinstated and even our dentist is thrilled with our mother load anticipating our next family checkup.

No comments:

Post a Comment