Friday, September 6, 2013

Music - "The Essential Missionary Collection"


Hymns That Uplift and Inspire
by Reach Productions
Come, Thou Fount Of Ev'ry Blessing - Rob Gardner
Redeemer - Paul Cardall
Come, Follow Me - Dan Cahoon
Savior, Redeemer Of My Soul - Dallyn Vail Bayles & Jenny Oaks Baker
I Know That My Redeemer Lives - Linda Rowberry
Come, Come Ye Saints - Steven Sharp Nelson
There Is A Green Hill Far Away - Alex Boye
I'll Go Where You Want Me To Go - Rob Gardner
Blessed Be His Name - Jenny Phillips
Redeemer Of Israel - David Tolk
Be Still, My Soul - Alex Boye
In Humility, Our Savior - Hilary Weeks
I Stand All Amazed - Jen Marco Handy
A Poor Wayfaring Man Of Grief - Jon Schmidt
I Believe In Christ - Eclipse
Praise To The Man - Steven Sharp Nelson
Review:  This was one of Mason's favorite CD's to listen to while on his mission.  A nice mix of vocal and instrumental arranged and performed by many of today's most popular and talented LDS artists.  While not 100% hymns it is very close.

No comments:

Post a Comment