Friday, September 6, 2013

Music - "The Hymns Collection"


Piano Solos by Paul Cardall
(2 disk set) 
     
Joseph's First Prayer
God, the Eternal Father
Jesus of Nazareth
How Great the Wisdom and the Love
Nearer My God to Thee
Abide With Me Tis Eventide
O My Father
The Release
Come, Follow Me
A Poor Wayfaring Man of Grief
Day of Rest
Praise to the Man
He is Risen
Come, Come Ye Saints
I Need Thee Every Hour
God Be With You Till We Meet Again
Medley: Remember Me, I Believe in Christ, Come Thou Fount
Love At Home
More Holiness Give Me
Behold, the Great Redeemer Died
I Know That My Redeemer Lives
God, Our Father, Hear Us Pray
I Feel My Savior's Love
All Creatures of Our God and King
Father in Heaven, We Do Believe
Jesus, the Very Thought of Thee
Father in Heaven
In Humility, Our Savior
How Gentle God's Commands
Journey Within
Medley:  Joseph's First Prayer, Praise to the Man
     
Review:  You simply cannot go wrong with this 2 CD set.  Paul Cardall has a way of interpreting each hymn in such a way that you can FEEL his testimony through his playing.  These hymns are refreshingly simple, reverent and truly inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment