Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Baptism Towels

Yesterday while checking Facebook I noticed a post from my husband's cousin, Marcie.  She is an amazing seamstress and made the most adorable little quilt for my new granddaughter's baby shower.  I asked her if she would be so kind as to share the story of her amazing baptism towels with all of you:  


"I had a friend request a towel for his son's baptism.  
It turned out so cute that several others have wanted them as well."


"My daughter is serving a mission, and thought she would like one for the family they were baptizing.  I have made several and sent them to her for their baptisms.  
I can put almost anything on them.  They are super cute gifts!"

Thanks Marcie!  I absolutely adore them! 
It would also be awesome to put your missionary's name on their 
own personal towel don't you think?

Interested in having some towels machine embroidered?
You can contact Marcie at jeffandmarcie@hotmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Buy bedding online from Australia’s best online bedding store, Cotton Affairs, direct from the manufacturer. Cotton Affairs is Australia’s leading retailer of bedding, bath and dining products. Our bedding collection includes a wide range of bedlinen, quilts, quilt covers, sheets, doonas, duvet covers, blankets, bedspreads, pillowcases and more! We can provide you the best online shopping experience. Our selection ranges from the most luxurious Egyptian cotton bed sheets right though to practical quilt and doona covers. All available online for a great price!

    towels

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so wanted to follow this link. I began embroidery at the age of 4 and have always taught it to both boys and girls in my primary school classes but would love to see what you say about it - there are always new ideas to learn.Sadly the link just comes back as 'no such page exists', perhaps because we live in the UK?
    I really enjoy your posts.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Bedding N Bath is an Australian-owned family business founded in Sydney, Australia in 1995.
    It specializes in designing, sourcing, and bringing to market a wide diversity of textile homeware products.

    towels

    ReplyDelete