Friday, April 18, 2014

Easter - Candy Bottles

These little jems were so easy to put together and I just love how they turned out.  I picked up a pack of juice at the grocery store and handed them out to Maren (my youngest) and her cute cousins that were spending the weekend and told them to 'drink up'.  They were thrilled to comply! These juice bottles come in many different flavors but I went with grape juice because...well...I wanted a white lid.  Lame, huh.  After the kids were finished I washed up the bottles and peeled off the labels saving one to use as a pattern.  This kit from Scrappy Nat made everything so easy and I absolutely adore everything she designs.  You can check out her site here...


These would be SO easy to make for any occasion.  I love them!!
Contents will arrive to your missionary fresh and un-crushed.

Scrapbook elements used and posted with permission by Scrappy Nat www.scrappynat.com

No comments:

Post a Comment