Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Get Well Soon, Elder Brown!

We received our email yesterday from our new missionary and...he's SICK!!  I am so sad.  As a mother, there is nothing worse than knowing that your kids are hurting and being totally incapable of helping them or comforting them in any way.  I did the next best thing that I could think of.  I called the mission home.  I'm naughty, I know.  I just wanted them to know that he's sick and has been for a couple of weeks and to please have someone on the medical staff call and check on him because I KNOW he's not going to call himself.  You know what that means?  That means that for the next 23 months Matt is NEVER going to tell me when he's sick 'cause he will think that I'll call again.  Sigh...  On the upside, the mission office was ever so nice AND the kindest pharmacy tech helped me find some over-the-counter meds that will hopefully help get Matt on the road to a full recovery very soon.  It's not like Matt's in a third world country and doesn't have access to good medicines...I just know that Matt will suffer through rather than take time out of proselyting to run to the drugstore.  So I popped these in a box and found a cute Get Well printable online.  I just love it when people share their talents.  Makes my life so much easier.  Get well soon, Elder Brown!
 
 
from Cathe at justsomethintimade.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment