Saturday, March 8, 2014

Music: A Green Hill Far Away


Sacred Hymns on Acoustic Guitar
performed by:
Michael Dowdle
Mardk Small
Ryan Tilby
Robert Torres
& Jake White

There Is a Green Hill Far Away
Lead, Kindly Light
For the Beauty of the Earth
Sweet Hour of Prayer
Come, Follow Me
Sheep May Safely Graze
If You Could Hie to Kolob
Rock of Ages
I Stand All Amazed
'Tis Sweet to Sing the Matchless Love
Abide with Me; 'Tis Eventide
I Need Thee Every Hour
O My Father
From All That Dwell Below the Skies

One of Mason's favorite CD's from when he was on his mission.  Very peaceful.  Reminds me of what I in-vision hearing and feeling when I imagine the perfect Sunday morning.  While this won't have your missionary 'tapping their toes and bursting into song,' it will definitely bring the spirit into their home and heart.  Almost 100% hymns from the hymnal.  Sheep May Safely Graze is not in our current hymnal (or the hymnal before that) but, believe it or not, From All That Dwell Below the Skies is.

No comments:

Post a Comment