Saturday, August 15, 2015

Temple Pictures

The Distribution Center has some really nice photos of our temples that are very economical but one day nearing Christmas I stumbled upon a stunning photo of the Salt Lake Temple in the winter.  I thought it would make a beautiful decoration for Matt's apartment and would help bring the holiday spirit into his tiny home. 

I had some 5"x7" RIBBA frames from IKEA that were only $5.  You could probably find one at a dollar store as well or a thrift store or one that you have at home...free is ALWAYS better!  I just saved the photo to my desktop and then printed it out onto some photo paper.  Added the photo to the frame and tied a piece of tulle and it was good to go.  Easy!  So excited to find other seasonal photos of the temple to send and he can just replace the photo.
 
I tried to find the link for this photo but was unable to at the time of posting but there were many other stunning photos and so many temples to choose from! 
Find a photo of a temple near where they are serving...
 
Note:  Be careful about copyright protected photos. 


No comments:

Post a Comment