Thursday, March 21, 2013

St. Patrick's Day - subway art

I wrote a note on the back and topped off my St. Patrick's Day packages this year with this 5 x 7 subway art printable.  I got the original idea here and thought it would be easy to tweak and use for my second ever Photoshop project.  Just Googled St. Patrick's Day and found words that I liked.  Man...hope Photoshop gets faster eventually!  Your missionary can hang it on their bulliton board...or wall...or fridge...or use it as a bookmark...or stick it in an inexpensive frame to help make their apartment more festive.  This frame came from Ikea for $1.99 and comes in white or black and suits my boys just fine.  However should my daughter decide to go...I may splurge and go with this little beauty for all of $4.99.  Gorgeous!  I'm sure that you could find something around the house or at one of the many dollar stores in your area.  Download by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment