Thursday, August 18, 2016

7-up Lifting Ways to Have a Great Mission


I found 7-up Lifting Ways to Have a Great School Year from Colette on My Computer is My Canvas and tweaked it a bit to make it work for missionaries.  The poem is all over the internet so it's impossible to find out who the author is and give them credit for the original idea.  Sorry. 
 
You can download the free printable by clicking here.  Simply print onto heavy white cardstock, cut them out, punch a hole in the top for a bit of ribbon (optional) and laminate for durability.
 
I absolutely LOVE this idea and send it to my missionaries when they first enter the MTC.  For my foreign missionaries that can't receive packages, I just take off the bottle/can of 7-up and send the bookmark by itself.   So easy!

Don't forget to send one for their companion...or companions, if they're in the MTC.

No comments:

Post a Comment