Wednesday, January 15, 2014

cRaZy Cards!

I don't know what they're really called but I call them cRaZy cards because they are just CRAZY and I think they're a HOOT!  You know...the cards that you open and they talk?  They're not the music ones...they talk...and they're funny!  We sent some to Mason when he was on his mission and he thought they were hilarious so we knew Matt would love them as well.  They are a little on the pricey side, for a card at least but he'll only get them once while he's out on his mission.  Gotta change things up for the next birthday!



I like to get comfortable (picture THAT in the grocery store! ...no, wait) and settle in for the long haul and read...every...single...one of them.  I have to find the absolute perfect card to fit everyone's personality.  So far I've always been able to do it.  There are a few companies that make cards but the only ones that I've been able to find that 'talk' as opposed to play music is Peek-a-Boo Innovations from Hallmark with Hoops and Yoyo (www.hoopsandyoyo.com)  


This one was the perfect one for Jeff and I to send...

(outside of card)
Remember when you were born?
No?
Let's review!

(inside of card)
basically, there was a little crying
and then
a whole lotta AWWWWW!
sigh, it was a good day.

Have an AWWWE-SOME
Birthday!

(audio)
This was our screaming - aahhhhh!
...then there was some crying - wahhhhhh!
...and a little bit of anger - You got me into this!
...then the weather broke, the clouds parted, and there were angels! - aaaaaaa!
...and little harps - brriinnng, brriinnng, brriinnng!
...and a little bit of confusion - What?!
...and then there was - Awwwww, look at the little baby, so cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment