Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Music - "The Lower Lights - A Hymn Revival" volume 2



Lead, Kindly Light
I Saw the Light
Calling You
Be Thou My Vision
I Stand all Amazed
Go Down, Moses
Battle Hymn of the Republic
Nearer, My God, to Thee
I Need Thee Every Hour
Where Can I Turn For Peace?
Where He Leads Me
The Christian Life
Where the Soul of Man Never Dies
We Are all Enlisted
God Be With You Till We Meet Again

If your missionary likes Country music (which mine does) then they will probably enjoy The Lower Lights version of these revival hymns.  My husband compares it to the same style as Lady Antebelum...hmmm, I'm not quite so sure ...maybe folksie-bluegrass?  Though all of these hymns are not in our hymnal, I'm sure they are in someones!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the suggestions! We love new arrangements of our favorite hymns. And of course love a great suggestion to send to our missionary. By the way...your site has been such a blessing for me with ideas and how to's for this first time missionary mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that you found me. God bless your missionary!
    Shalan

    ReplyDelete